1) If you are reading this and you are older then... lets just say... 20ish you should know that there is literary nothing on this blog will interest interest you. That is assuming you're anything like most of the older then the big 2 "Os" I know and if I don't know you ... TBH find something better to do with your time... reading this shindig will not be a gratifying experience in any way shape or form.
2) Please do not take anything I write here seriously. Even if I write "seriously" just know I don't mean any offence and if you don't like it don't read it.
3) If I have shared this will you you must be pretty chill but it must be said ... "don't judge me". Even if I don't say it it's implied I know there are some things you just shouldn't put on the internet but I'm a pretty open person so really sorry if you get TMI on some topics.
4) Let's just get this straight... this is not a diary. I like to think when or if anyone ever reads this it will be like I'm reading it on a recorded tape that is playing in their head with some pictures to add to the fun. I might add a couple bitchy comments from time to time but this is really just an account of what really went down here in France so I can remember later. (I really don't want it to like I only remember the dumb stuff.)
I think those are really all the ducks that need arranging...
No comments:
Post a Comment