This week I have been thrown, utterly unprepared into the biggest sketch fests. The first involved my host sister trying to speak english and me totally not getting her drift. She said call when you get to the station so I thought that get off and call so I was in a super creepy part of a nearby town in the dark alone. My host mom finally came and got me but I didn't have any money so I couldn't get back into the station or do anything except wait for her to come and save me. Dear load I was freaking.
Then Laura came over for a sleep over (that's the next post) and we got on the train and it went for a while and then stopped at a station I had never been to before. Then she pointed out that there was nobody else on the train with us... at this point she got up to look at the map and try to figure out where the fuck we were. At that point a nice/strange-as-a-mother-fucking-psycho-killer man came and said (in english) we had to come with him.... we went a few feet and then hid behind the stairs. After he was gone we ran up the stairs to find help and asked the lady at information about how the hell we were supposed to get home. She told us to get back on the train which would go back to the station it came from like 9 mins from then so we super sneakily got back on the train (in another compartment and on the top instead of the bottom and waited in silence for the train to leave. Finally it did and we went back and got on the right train. We were supposed to be back at the house by 6 so we left the other people we had been hanging with at 5:30ish and we were traveling until 7:45ish. Lets just say next time I get on or off a train I'm gonna know where I am and where I'm going.
No comments:
Post a Comment