Monday, October 29, 2012

Trouble in Morangis

The last few times I've gone to Paris the whole getting home on time thing hasn't exactly worked out. First was the wrong station, then the wrong train, and tonight I went to the movies and returned right after. Might I just add Nam got home at like 10:30 last night... I get to the train station after keeping my host family fully updated all day and they say I might not be "allowed" to go to Paris with Laura tomorrow. All I can say is they have no idea how awful tomorrow will be if I'm stuck here bored and PMSing like a little bored fuck. I CAME TO FRANCE TO LIVE. I can finally stay out and have fun with people who want to spend time with me! Maybe even make lifelong friendships. It is my holiday and they want me to sit on my computer really? I'm pretty pissed. This is the only time I will live 15 mins from Paris with unlimited transport and friends who want to hang out with me. Also I finally got money so I can go shopping. Fun fact: Skyfall was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment