Saturday, November 3, 2012

Let's get down to business.

I did got to Paris and got home at 5 like my host mom wanted... Nobody was home until 2 hours later so really I didn't need to speed walk the whole way home.
Halloween I spent the day with AFSers and it was totally uneventful which really is nothing new Secunia my Halloweens are always like that... It's really just a night for me to get my hopes up super high and then eat my feelings while watching Austin Powers with my best friends. The point is I spent the night with Danielle at her house and saw a family I might have stayed with. Her house was AWSOME! I'm really disappointed... In Paris... 3 host bros... Host mom lets her stay out until like 10... Gurr.
I actually exercised yesterday crazy I know I swam for 1h30 like a boss, I was channeling some James Bond shit.
Really now I have to start doing SATs which BLOWS. I have one of the books I need and I might get the other today and I still only have a tiny bit of money so I need to get some from my parents ASAP.
It's almost Thanksgiving and last week was ruff so I decided this week will be sans depressedness.
Now most importantly my stomach is making strange nosises so I must get out of bed and take on my day in Paris (which will be soo hard)...

No comments:

Post a Comment