Wednesday, November 14, 2012

OMG My life is over!

Host sis's phone temporarily doesn't have internet and last night she had to be asked like 5 times to come to dinner and she ate way after we had finished. If I did that at home.... Lets just say I would not have been allowed to skip family dinner in fact I have never skipped dinner... EVER!
The point is... It's such a little rich bitch problem. Then I was thinking about how oh I have no friends (not really true) oh I'm lonely (not really true either) oh I'm getting fat (TRUE). Just all of those things are so not even bad. I'm in France and living here is something some people dream of their whole lives. I'm here, I'm well feed, I'm entertained, I have friends, and I can go to Paris anytime I want really.
Charlotte... Shut the fuck up about missing home. Nobody cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment