Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pie becomes provocative. Purrr

It maybe the day before Thanksgiving but whatever I'm like the hugest rebel ever. I really will be if I keep eating pie! Speaking of which... Pie especially that of the pumpkin variety (weird word that is... variety...). I love pumpkin pie (along with all the other people who have ever truly lived) so I had to make some for Thanksgiving. Tried it. Got bored, tired and frustrated. My host mom ended up helping me out because I just couldn't do it anymore. Before you're like wow what an idiot she can't even make pie without getting tried... Loser alert!! Today I had gym and I was the only girl on the boy's team when we all played handball. TBH I had a bast but I was really sweating afterwards. The guys were bros and it's a really fun game.
Another fun fact... My host family thinks I'm freaking Godzilla. I have been told at least 4 times this week to do something more softly. If I'm being real it kind of pisses me off. The shades that go down over the window broke and they said I was to rough with it. Today I was coming out of the toilette and my host mom was standing there and she started explaining why I need to be more careful with the doors "cause they're old" (in french). This week my host mom also flipped a bitch on my host sister and I felt so uncomfortable. None of the guys were saying anything but we were just sitting there eating dinner and we could hear the whole thing.
Today I Skyped muti and papa and they seem just like normal. Dad got mad at mom for something dumb and bam! I didn't miss home! Ha people... Why are we so strange...?

No comments:

Post a Comment