Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Time for your weekly update.

Be excited! I'm going to try and do one of these per week so I don't forget the little things... Maybe.
I really don't miss home at all right now. In fact if I were home I wouldn't be that happy at all.
I've started studying for my SATs which I hate.
I had sports today and I'm really digging handball. I was going ham but I kinda twisted my knee at a strange angle and it's a little sore.
I'm officially a Pretty Little Liars addict.
I ate so much my tummy hurts but I'm kinda feeling another piece of bread with chocolate chips... YUM
Also I tried to ombre my hair but the dye just turned the red pink so now I'm a real life badass.
Oh and this week I talked to that cute guy I meet in the first week :) kinda the highlight of my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment